Accounts Receivable Officer
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Accounts Receivable Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We're looking for a passionate, driven and organized individual to fill our Accounts Officer's Position.
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to receivable transactions.
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating all (external and internal) invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
Education, Experience & General Skills
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of two years working experience in related field.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other Accounting sofware
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within and outside the company.