Admin - Finance Consultant
INTERSOS is an independent, no-profit organization which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world's poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure. The head office in Italy coordinates, supports and monitors the planned activities in the countries of intervention carried out by decentralised offices. The statutory bodies of INTERSOS, are: the Members Assembly, the Council, the Society for Auditing and Certification of Accounts.
Intersos, established in 1992, is recognised by the Italian Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the European Commission and the principal UN agencies; it is privileged to hold an advisory status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin - Finance Consultant
Job Location: Abuja
Terms of Reference
The Admin-Finance Consultant will be performing the following tasks under the supervision of the Country Finance-Admin Manager:
- Manage the day-to- day personnel, financial and administrative resources of the office.
- Follow up with the Immigration Service for expatriate staff visas.
- Undertake missions to field locations to review administrative and financial arrangements and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- Follow up on administrative formalities concerning local General Service staff and support the recruitment process of internal staff.
- Coordinate training and capacity-building activities to staff in administrative related areas.
- Manage the utilisation of petty cash at the Abuja office making sure that the expenditures are made on basis of proper documentation.
- Settle amounts due, or recover outstanding receivables.
- Prepare consolidate administrative budget for the Abuja and Field Offices.
- Ensure enrolment of staff to Nigeria tax services.
- Monitor national staff presence and leave record.
- Follow up on INTERSOS administrative matters with relevant authorities.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Public or Business Administration, or related field OR university Degree in another field combined with a professional qualification in accounting or finance;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in administration and Finance;
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with government services including tax authorities and others
8th September, 2017.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their application document (CV's + Letter of Motivation) in a sealed envelope to:
882, Olu Awotesu Street,
- The letter should be addressed to The Country Admin-Finance Manager, INTERSOS Nigeria.
- However, considering the urgency, the applications will be reviewed progressively and the first 3 candidates presenting a suitable profile will be retained for
- Group Management Accountant
- Front Desk Executive
- Account Manager Job at GE Nigeria
- Graduate Administrative Assistant Job at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Certified Public Accountant
- Account Manager Job at Whytecleon Limited
- Senior Accountant Job at Subsea 7
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Officer
- Account Manager Job at Whyte Cleon Limited