Admin & Logistics Officer Job at NIBSS
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin & Logistics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Admin & Logistics
Division: Corporate Services
Reports to: Head, Admin & Logistics
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
- Support in the development, and implementation of Admin and Logistics policies, goals, objectives and programmes;
- Manage all aspects of protocol support for NIBSS’ employees and their respective vendors/guests as required;
- Ensure optimization of the Company’s physical security system at all time;
- Build relationship between NIBSS Plc. and relevant embassies to enhance seamless visa processing for staff;
- Strong understanding of Visa Processing as well as any related travel regulation;
- Ensure work place safety is maintained for lighting furniture, fire alarms. Ensure implementation of fire drills;
- Ensure a clean work environment at all time;
- Manage local and off-shore travel logistics.
- Prepare reports and presentations, as assigned;
- Cost efficiently manage office supplies and stationeries;
- Supervise the handling and dispatch of internal and external surface mails;
- Conduct insurance placement and monitoring as well as oversee repairs and maintenance of official vehicle and equipments;
- Supervise clerical or other administrative staff;
- Provide general administrative support and;
- Perform other logistics and administrative tasks within the Department’s scope of activities and as instructed by the Head of Administration and Logistics.
Functional Skills & Competency Requirements
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Writing skills
- Presentation skill
- Administration skills
- Courage to execute
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through with a high level of accuracy
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Analytical and problem solving skills and;
- Ability to multi-task
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience related to the Job.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Professional qualification(s) relevant to the job will be an added advantage.
- Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Logistics Officer Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Office Assistant Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Administrator Job at Pickmeup International Company
- Admin Officer Job at Vincintore Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at OTEN'S FARMS LTD
- Executive Assistant/Business Analyst Recruitment at School Kits Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Administrative Executive Job at Starlwarts Logistics
- Logistics Specialist I Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Receptionist/Sales Admin Recruitment at Triple Tech Imaging