Job Title: ADMIN/HR MANAGER
Manage and administer all administrative and Human Resources Management functions in a manufacturing/production company based in Lekki.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES .
- To supervise and conduct all administration matters pertaining to the HR function.
- To successfully collate, store and manage important documentation in both hard copy and electronic format through a clear and concise reference system.
- Develop and implement Human Resources strategies/policies and procedures
- Plan and coordinate staff training & development programs.
- Develop, implement and monitor performance evaluation programmes
- Process the monthly payroll and ensure all salaries & allowances are duly paid
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the company and services provided.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, and employee relations.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling all administrative functions.
- To enforce when necessary the importance to employees of complying with the HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Management of office consumables including maintenance of stock list of consumables, distribution of consumables as required by staff and keeping a log of distribution.
- Arrangement of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations, processing requests for identity cards and other documents.
- Providing specialized support to other departments and managers.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent relationship with clients, vendors and other interface as demanded by the job.
- Assist in procurement of materials and liaison with vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare and disburse weekly/monthly administrative expenses.
- • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources/Finance related field or equivalent.
- • Minimum 5years of related experience with progressive HR practices.
- • Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources
- • Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations / negotiation, and HRIS.
- • Demonstrated experience motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- • Incredibly strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- • Technologically proficient, with experience using common office software applications.
- • Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects.
- • Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage people in a respectful and productive manner.
- • High degree of confidentiality and dependability
- • HR Professional Certification is an advantage
- • 30-40years female HR Professional.
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- Admin / Inventory Officer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Finance and Admin Lead Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- HR Assistant Job at Lagos Business school
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Administrative Officer / Product Officer Job at Adirelounge
- Office Secretary Job at Think Axis Limited
- Computer Operator / Clerical Assistant / Admin Officer Job at Yaliam Press Limited
- Front Desk Officer (Female) Job at Yaliam Press Limited