Administration Officer Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
We are a leading upstream Oil & Gas Company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful Professionals to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administration Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Ensuring offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipment’s are well maintained.
- Ensure safe, secure and well-maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and Safety Standards.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary team of contractors and staff in cleaning, maintenance, heating systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement servicing and repair of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles by carrying out inspections.
- Carry Out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovation and refurbishments
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency. o Ensure that offices are fumigated quarterly,- maintain good ambience and ensure great look nd feel.
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimise costs.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate renewal of old leases where applicable.
General Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration.
- Not Less than 8 years post qualification experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills,
- Facilities and Project Management skills.
- Fleet Management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Commercial awareness.
Remuneration is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Admin / HR Officer Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Administrative Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment for an Administrative Officer
- Job Recruitment at YIAGA Africa
- Male Administrative Staff Job at Pickmeup International Company
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Career Opportunities at Strugz
- Executive Assistant / Driver Job at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Administrative Manager Job at CapitalSage