Administrative Manager Job at The Riverbank School
The RiverBank School is a Christian British International School committed to raising God fearing Child leaders who would aim for excellence in all their endeavor. We offer a Christian and family approach to care and education that will ensure full academic potential is realized in every individual. We therefore ensure that members of staff are dedicated and hardworking staff who are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Head of School
Responsible for: School Administration Team
- To oversee the provision of daily support operations and lead, plan and direct the administration function of the School
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the School.
- Oversee the preparation and monitoring of inventories and annual physical stocking. Prepare and monitor School budgets and take responsibility for authorising appropriate expenditure within the school.
- Liaise with Vendors, Government Agencies and external Stakeholders
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries from Parents and external stakeholders
- Supervise the purchase, repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors
- Support the Head of School in producing statistical information as required.
- Supervise Administrative team, Support Staff and Security Personnel
- Ensure the School vehicles are well maintained and available to carry out official duties.
- Suitability to work with children.
- 5 - 10 years Experience.
- A good first degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience delivering an administrative service within a team environment and a minimum of 3 years involvement in supervision of staff and management of resources.
- Relevant qualification and Professional Membership would be a plus
- Ability to explore and adapt service to meet customers expectations and also identify ways of improving standards.
- Must possess functional IT skills for use in operational systems and data analysis. Proficiency in standard office products is key.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Effective planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Grace and Mercy College
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Executive Assistant Job at HRbreakoutRoom
- Receptionist / Personal Assistant Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- HR / Administrative Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Office / Social Media Assistant Recruitment at Globaltech Hub Systems
- Recent Job Openings at Candor Consulting
- Business Assistant Job at Max International
- Documents Collection Officer Job at Pinadoc Limited