Mathills Services Limited is a consulting firm that provides a wide range of human resource solutions with a business focus. We are a dynamic organization that excels in consulting, training, and delivering results. We provide current solutions and business innovations such as outsourcing and recruitment of quality talent, business consultancy, training and business process engineering to serve small to large size private, public and non-profit organizations across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative/Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking to fill the position of an Admin/Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for supporting operations by supervising staff; plan, organize and implement administrative/marketing strategies for the entire organization.
- Keeping adequate and accurate records of office supplies and stock of products
- Be on the constant look out to identify important events and activities in Nigeria to determine viability.
- Analyse each event to determine the level of involvement of our product in the event whether as a vendor or to showcase our product
- Follow up on letters, appointments and all other external engagements with clients
- Coordinate the dispatch and delivery of products to customers
- Liaising with delivery companies and ensuring the products are delivered timely and in good condition
- Writing memos and letters for engaging clients and external parties
- Attend all events that the company scheduled to be present if such events fall on a weekend and within working hours
- Come up with ideas and suggestions for marketing the company’s product which will provide exposure for the product
- Post regular and interesting updates on the product on our Instagram, Facebook and Tweeter handles. Invite people to like and follow.
- Use every available means to drive awareness for the product in Nigeria and across the world
- Plan and implement product competitions to create awareness for the product and brand
- Use personal contacts to establish and drive sales in Schools, Clubs, Bars, Restaurants, Government, stores, Supermarkets, Resorts and every other avenue for sales growth
- Generate referrals to Independent Sales Agents which will lead to sales
- Organise Table Soccer competitions monthly
- Monitor all correspondences from clients and be on the look-out for any complaints or problems
- Experience in selling will be essential but not the most important
- A self-starter and able to take own initiative.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
- Minimum OND or any relevant qualification
- Relevant Years of experience
- Interest in football and sports in general and passion for the game
- Ability to use Computer and good writing and speaking skills
- Ability to use social media platforms to engage our target audience.
- Ability to navigate the Internet is critical
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
Monthly salary of N35,000 only
- Massive Recruitment For LGA Rep / Social Media Volunteer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head, Admin, Corporate Services and Logistics at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Chief Operating Officer at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Sensory, Consumer and Market Insights Researcher at International Flavors & Fragrances
- Administration Associate (Protocol) at United Nations World Food Programme
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Executive
- Front Desk Officer
- Support Worker