After-sales Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: After-sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Services - fulfillment - Aftersales
- Responsible for accurately processing return of items from customers by evaluating the customer claims and products details.
- Manages the process for items going to inventory, vendors and customers.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (Logistics Supply Chain,) or a good degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc
- Minimum of 4 years FMCG, or warehouse management or order management experience
- Experience with quality assessment and control management
- Experience managing an aftersales process in FMCG or E-Commerce will be an added advantage
- Performance-driven, ability to handle pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and precision.
- Self-organization, coordination, prioritization, follow up and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate staff.
Aftersales Process and Team Management:
- Oversee the process of receiving and reconciliation of packages from Network team
- Ensure that proper quality check is done on each item that comes to the aftersales to ascertain customer claims
- Prevent losses through continuous process monitoring and tracking of all items processed by aftersales.
- Queue management of items in transit to and items received at the aftersales
- Performance management including appraisals and training of the Aftersales team on new systems improvements
- Improve overall efficiency in Aftersales by suggesting systems improvement
- Escalate issues to senior management within an appropriate time frame and provide fulfilment manager with end of day / shift handover information.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Sales Representative Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Sales Representative (Indoor) Job at Sigma Consulting
- Business Development Manager Job at Geonel Holdings Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Higoworth Realex Limited
- Bike Rider Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Sales / Marketing Representative Job at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at PreDiagnosis International
- Sales Associate Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Mutual Trust Microfinance