Andela Nigeria Internship Recruitment at Andela Nigeria
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Andela Nigeria Internship Programme
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 3 Months - 1 Year
About the Internship Programme
- Andela is scaling its mission to advance human potential by creating this amazing opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students from various academic backgrounds to advance their learning and development and gain hands on work experience through practical training.
- During this programme, you will be required to support the operations of your department of interest. You will be allowed to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the work thus improving your skills whilst working in a diverse environment.
- It’s our hope that the experience and exposure gained during the Andela Nigeria Internship Programme will give you a solid foundation for your career in future.
- An internship could vary from 3 months to 1 year.
- You can apply for the Andela internship Programme at anytime. Doing so, your name will be added to a pool of applicants interested in the Internship field of your choice.
- Please note that applications should be submitted no earlier than 3 months before the start of the intended period.
- You must be enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate degree programme (Bachelor or Masters) in any discipline at the time of application and during the internship. This programme is not for volunteers or post graduate jobseekers.
- Only applicants who possess an Introduction letter from their academic Institutions will be selected.
- You must embody our EPIC Values.
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- SSA IGNITE MBA Summer Intern Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Padron Consulting Limited
- Boeing International Business Internship Program 2020
- Administrative Intern at Magnum Signet
- Graduate Intern at Cesca Estate Services Limited
- The British Government Intern Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment For Graduate Interns, 2019
- Operations Support (Intern) Recruitment at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Supply Chain Intern Job at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- I.T/SIWES Student Recruitment at Attainables Entertainment Limited