Android Developer (Java) Job at DRO Health
DRO Health is an exciting new start-up Telehealth Company with an innovative approach to healthcare in Nigeria. Our mission is to make quality healthcare accessible to every African with a smart device.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Android Developer (Java)
Job Location: Fully Remote
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled Android Developer (Java) to maintain, support and improve the DRO Health Android app.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to rapidly respond & resolve system incidents and user queries, as well as to contribute to the development of minor and major features for the DRO Health Android app
- Developing major and minor features
- Ensuring all UI/UX designs are implemented to the highest level
- Making functionality changes to new and existing features should the need arise
- Fixing bugs rapidly when they arise
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the Android app via suggestions, intuition and other formats
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent application problems
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that help speed up development
- Using the GitFlow methodology for version control and teamwork
- Actively using ClickUp to view all assigned tasks and update the statuses of those tasks as they go through the development process
- Participating in weekly video team meetings and daily slack standups.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 3 - 5 years.
Experience and Skills Required:
- MUST be very proficient in Java for Android
- Must be able to use GitFlow methodology
- Must have a good eye for design. Experience with Adobe XD is a huge plus
- Must be able to work with existing designs and execute them to the highest level
- Must be able to integrate REST APIs
- Must be able to work remotely
- Knowledge and experience with Google Play Console and Firebase
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- 50% off all DRO Health services (including friends and family).
- You will be required to submit your
- CV and Cover Letter
- We aim to respond to all applicants, however If you do not get a response within a month, your application was not successful.
- Backend Engineer (Full-Stack) Job at TeamAce
- Frontend Developer (UI / UX) Job at TeamAce
- Back-End Developer Job at Credpal
- Front End Developer Job at Credpal
- Software Developer Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Junior Frontend Developer Job at Fosad Consulting Limited
- Frontend Developer Job at ClientsOasis Limited
- Frontend Software Engineer Job at Pangaea
- Senior Software Engineer Job at Pangaea
- Senior Web Developer Job at AKI Solutions