Android Developer Job at Airtel Nigeria Limited
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Android Developer
Job Location: Nigeria
The position is a key role within Nigeria and the role holder must have the following expertise which include:
- Deep understanding of Android design patterns, memory management, file I/O, and multithreading
- Handling different versions of Android, and low-end different devices, with different screen-sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, and common open-source libraries used in native application development.
- Hands on experience in capturing images from Camera, and tracking real-time Location.
- High proficiency in web services integration in REST (using Retrofit), and JSON Parsing (using GSON/Jackson).
- Experience in Offline Caching & Synchronization using SQLite (or Room) and Job Scheduling.
- Hands on experience in using version control tools like GIT (Bitbucket).
- Unit test development experience or Test Driven development with the use of tools like JUnit/Mockito.
- Relevant University degree
- 4+ years of experience in development of Android applications using Java (or preferably Kotlin).
- Full Stack PHP Developer Job at Buffer Media
- Full Stack Java Developer Job at Buffer Media
- Front-end Developer Job at Buffer Media
- User Researcher Job at Sterling Bank Plc
- Backend Engineer Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc
- iOS Engineer Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc
- Android Developer Job at TechAdvance
- Senior System Engineer Recruitment at TechAdvance
- Senior iOS Developer Recruitment at TechAdvance
- Mobile App Developer Job at Libra Motors Limited