Android Developer Job at Moove
Moove is on a mission to redefine what large scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership looks like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Android Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Android Developer to join the rapidly growing development team. You will be a part of a highly dynamic and innovative development team working on the latest technologies in the logistics and auto finance space
- The developer will be responsible for building, managing and maintaining applications that support end-to-end operations from driver onboarding & management, fleet management, monitoring operations and external applications.
- Active participation in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules
- Responsible for working with backend engineers, product managers, and designers to design, develop and deliver mobile features within regular sprint cycles
- Translate architecture and wireframes into high-quality code
- Take care of maintaining feature reliability and better feature response time by bug fixing and refactoring code
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years' experience in the development of Android platform (Java for Android or Kotlin)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Android Design patterns
- Production experience working on projects with 100% unit test coverage for non-UI logic
- Good understanding of mobile client and web server communication(Rest API, GraphQL, JSON).
- Experience working with Memory management (Data structures, Heap, Stack, GC etc.) and Threads/Async Tasks.
- Experience collaborating on projects and working efficiently as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Android Developer" as the subject of the email.
- Full Stack Developer (React) Job at Utopia Media Group
- Courteville Business Solutions Plc Recruitment for a Software Developer
- Product Designer Job at Anyjob
- Software Engineer / Web Developer Job at Walex Biz Nigeria
- Mobile Developer & Frontend Developer Job at TranSave Technologies Limited
- Employment Opportunities at BrilloConnetz
- Job Vacancies at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Web Developer Job at International Housing and Construction Show Limited
- Wordpress Developer Job at ExpressTech Softwares Solution Pvt. Limited
- NodeJS Backend Engineer Job at Jetiffy Limited