Android Developer Job at Riby
Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Android Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Convert mockups and wireframes into actual Android app.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimization
- Publish applications to playstore
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 working years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Familiarity with Google location services
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with Kotlin.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
- DevOps Engineer Job at Asante Financial Services Group
- Senior Frontend Engineer Job at Umba
- Software Engineer Job at The American University of Nigeria
- Techsity Recruitment for Intern
- Programmes Manager - AI Job at Amnesty International
- Head of UX & Product Design Job at Jumia
- Graphic Designer Job at Cavista
- Strategic Information / Database Manager Job at Pro-Health International
- ICT Instructor Job at National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)
- Content Developer Job at The Ninety-Nine Edge Factor Limited ("99Edge")