Area Sales Managers
Position: Area Sales Managers
Location: (Lagos, East, North & West) Nigeria
Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company with brands in the OTC and ethical market, is looking to hire experienced Area Sales Managers.
Purpose of role
The ideal candidate must be a registered pharmacist, aggressive and passionate about sales. Candidate must display good track records with pharmaceutical sales.
- Achieve set targets through your MR and SR in your area as directed by your line manager.
- Train MR’s on effective presentations to HCPs.
- Carry out regular visits to HCOs and supervise MR activities.
- Ensure that all KD’s are adequately stocked for at least a minimum of 10 days to a maximum of 15 days (unless otherwise agreed with your NSM) and never out of stock.
- Ensure that the MR and SR attached to you understand and promote the Sub-D scheme in order to retain customer loyalty and further grow the business in their stores.
- To expand the distribution of our products by scouting for new KDs in your assigned area.
- Ensure you understand the drivers and the blockers of your distribution business. Protect the drivers and avoid the blockers to ensure smooth running of your business.
- Monitor the competition activity in your area (promotions, pricing, new products launch, in market activation, point of sales material, their KD contacts and route to market strategy etc).
- Continually coach MR and SR in your area, Build their sales capabilities by continuous on the field training.
- Ensure that your MR and SR abide by the routing, service properly and continuously the customers assigned to them and complete on daily basis the customer card at hand without any manipulation or falsification of data.
- Ensure you understand and utilize smartly the different sales reports issued by customer service to monitor the performance of your team and KD’s in your territory.
- Ensure you spot check on daily basis with KD representatives if the SR’s are reconciling stock on daily basis and take immediate corrective measures if needed (inform NSM, CS,).
- Ensure you control the sales float given to your MR as well as to his team ensure that all expenses are supported by genuine receipts/invoices. You will be directly responsible for any manipulation or failure to submit any expenses without backup.
- Ensure you have succession planning for yourself and all MR and SR’s under you and should update the list on quarterly basis and submit to the NSM to ensure continuity of business.
Qualifications & Skills
- University graduate, BPHARM compulsory.
- Strong sales background in Pharma/FMCG (6 Yrs+).
- Successful track record in managing large sales teams and result oriented.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills with perfect command of English language.
- Microsoft proficient with experience in working with Power Point presentations.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sales Manager Job at Management FIRST
- Technical / Sales Personnel - Insurance Job at BankSome Group of Companies
- Head - Business Development / Sales Recruitment at SDIL
- Business Manager Job at Lorache Group
- Sales Associate Job at Foodco Ng
- Retail Executive Job at Collateral Enterprise
- Sales Representative Job at Strugz
- Business Development Executive Job at Roundsquare Integrated Services
- Pharmacist Job at Rossland Group
- Sales Agent (Real Estate) Recruitment at Kloverharris Limited