ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
Job Location: Lagos
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real-life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate
- Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree
- Candidate must be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent at least
- Candidate must be available to resume 15th June 2020 if successful
Please note the following:
- The programme location is Lagos, Nigeria.
- The programme will start 15th June, 2020
- Candidates are expected to be available physically for the programme.
- Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
Got questions? Send an email with "AYTP2020" as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Virgin-landmarts
- Agrostory Nigeria Farm Training Internship Programme 2020
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Agroreams Consulting Limited
- Bluescripts Home Automation Student Internship Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2020
- Guaranty Trust Bank OND Internship Programme
- Graduate Internship Program Recruitment at Sophia ERP Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
- Graduate Trainee & Analyst Job at FundQuest Financial Services Limited