Automation Lead Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client a leading Engineering Consultancy Firm requires suitably qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Position: Automation Lead
Job Locations: Lagos and Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves providing training services (In-Plant and In-House) and consultancy services to clients in the FMCG, Oil and Gas industries, skilled and unskilled individuals in the area of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulators and hands-on equipment.
- Lead research and development team in Automation, Instrumentation and Control
- Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
- Implementation of calibration training and projects
- Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g. procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc.
- Provide Instrumentation design and automation support for new projects for clients in the FMCG, Oil and Gas Industries.
- Automation Lead will have over 7 years’ skill and competences in Industrial Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control Engineering and must have handled some Engineering Projects.
- BSc. /BEng. /BTech and MSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields.
- Over 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation experience.
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software.
- Minimum of 35 years’ old.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
- Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, read Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title and Location" (e.g Automation Lead - Lagos) as the subject of the email.
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- Mathematics Teacher Recruitment at Norak Technologies Limited
- Computing Teacher Job at Newland Elementary School
- Mathematics Teacher Recruitment at Apearl Schools
- ATM Engineer Job at Ark Technologies Limited
- Physics Teacher Recruitment at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Trainer Job at RetailPoint Solutions Limited
- Trainer Job at Vivo Mobile Nigeria
- Mathematics and Basic Technology Teacher Recruitment
- Account and Commerce Teacher Recruitment