Back-end Engineer Job at CcHUB
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Back-end Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We're looking to hire Back-end engineers, who are eager to solve problems and has the skills and attention to detail to back up their ideas. We move quickly and have a passion for building elegant, scalable solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and support our other engineering team members to share and learn best practices, as well as actively contribute to helping us build technology solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help build simple, fast, resilient, and scalable solutions using back-end (and/or front-end) technologies
- Work with other members of our Engineering staff to help design, develop, test, and/or launch our product line
- Develop features and functions that ultimately improve the experience of users.
- Maintain and expand reporting/analytics capabilities
- Vet and test new backend code, as well as fixes
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders daily, in real time.
- Open and able to give + receive positive + constructive feedback
- Learn from different team members about the various systems and projects they work on.
Required Education & Experience:
- Current student or just recently graduated in Computer Science or related
- Experience working on collaborative projects is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid knowledge of database structures and algorithms
- Experience or aptitude for implementing scalable software
- Passionate about programming
- Optimistic about facing challenges and converting to success/milestones
- Accepting of shifting priorities
- Willing to learn
- Basic knowledge of databases
What's On Offer?
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
- Information Technology (IT) Specialist Recruitment
- IT Support Team Lead Job at Eat N Go Limited
- IT Expert Job at LN Outsourcing Limited
- IT Intern Recruitment at Avant Halogen
- ICT Administrator Job at Vineyard Educational Consult
- Information Technology Officer Job at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- IT Data Collection and Database Manager Job at Management Systems International
- Senior IT Officer Job at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- IT Support Job at Elkris Foods Limited
- Technology Team Lead