Bank Teller Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client, a reputable commercial Bank is seeking to recruit suitable candidates across the states to fill the position below:
Job Position: Bank Teller
Job Location: Nationwide
- We are recruiting bank Tellers across the states who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- OND upper credit / IT students.
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to details, smart and a fast learner.
- Experience on the role will be an added advantage.
- IT letter (for IT students)
- Not more than 23 years.
- Business Development Officer
- Latest Job Opportunities at CredPal
- Recent Vacancies at HRbreakoutRoom
- Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited Recruitment for a Graduate Credit Officer
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Ongoing Recruitment at Shalom Microfinance Bank Limited
- Payroll Loan Officer Job at Mecer Consulting Limited
- Forensic Audit Trainee Recruitment at Okpako & Company
- Job Recruitment at GreyWolf Empire
- Bank Teller Job at Workforce Group