Baobab Micro Finance Bank Recruitment for IT Intern (NYSC)
Baobab Microfinance Bank is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries which provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Intern (NYSC)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are offering an Internship / co-operation program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of the internship program spans for 6 - 12 months period;
- Spooling customer/account information on T24 among others.
- Generate Customer Account information on T24, concatenate with excel and share with Marketing and digital team for external communication. This request comes frequently.
- Work with the compliance team to drive BVN registration adoption and verify complying accounts and variances on T24 for management decisions.
- Monitors incident history in IT and represents in an analytical manner for decision making for cost and or change/optimization of technology.
- Perform some level 0 support for users where required on IT services.
- Other duties/responsibilities assigned by Superior
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with strong interest in Data mining and manipulations.
- Must be presenting undergoing the NYSC preferably in Lagos
- Technically Savvy and interested in Digital Transformation.
- Database management experience, Advanced Excel skills such as Vlookup, Concatenation e.t.c
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in mission-critical IT operations support environments
- Expert in MS Office Packages
- Excellent computer skills
- Required knowledge of Operations
- Rigorous and disciplined
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and discretion with confidential material
- High Integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: Cokoye@baobabgroup.com and cc: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Employment Opportunities at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Mobile Application Developer Job at Libra Motors Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at APM Terminals
- Jotna Group Recruitment for IT Application Support Specialist
- Web Administrator Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Osten Laboratory
- IT Project Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- SoHo Sales Intern Recruitment at MainOne Cable
- IT Support Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- 2021 Egbin Power Plc Industrial Attachment Programme