Basic Science Tutor
The International School, University of Ibadan is a co-educational institution established by the University of Ibadan on October 14, 1963. It was the first of its kind in Nigeria and was founded to provide an environment where children both from within and outside Nigeria could live and learn together thereby fostering racial integration, international friendship and unity.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of a Basic Science Tutor in the School.
Position: Basic Science Tutor
Grade: Tutor Grade IV
No. of vacancy: 1
- Candidates must possess a B.Ed., B.Sc. + PGDE in Integrated Science or other related courses.
- Post-NYSC cognate teaching experience is not required but candidates must have taught Basic Science in a secondary school during the service year.
- ISISSVI Level 7 step 3 i.e. N381,525 X N13,294 – N567,636 per annum
Method of Application
All candidates are to log on to http://isi.ui.edu.ng/vacancies to apply.
They are further advised to be armed with a soft copy of their application for upload before proceeding with the application.
The application should be addressed to Deputy Chief Administrative Officer, The International School, University of Ibadan. On-line submission of application will end on Friday, 19 January 2018. No candidate should visit the school to submit application by hand.
Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Physics Teacher
- Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe Massive Recruitment, september 2018
- Instructor, Facility Management Training
- Nile University of Nigeria Massive Recruitment, sept. 2018
- Chrisland University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Lagos State Government Massive Teachers Recruitment 2018
- Lagos State Government Recruitment for Secondary School Classroom Teacher, Grade Level 08
- Lagos State Government Recruitment for Primary School Classroom Teachers, Grade Level 08