Blogger / Social Media Manager Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited
Creatrix Empire is a multimedia company that offer a variety of design services. It ranges from Architectural services to Website design, Posters, Flyers, Banners, Logo’s, Company Online Branding and PR Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Blogger / Social Media Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand. They respond to comments, compile campaigns and create content
We are looking for a Social media manager that can:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define and report on most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and accounts.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Write editorial content
- Create and upload videos
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Attend educational trainings.
- Edit your own work with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Work with copywriters and a designer to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Be aware of keyword placement and SEO practices.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Promote your blog on social media and engage with your audience on social media channels.
- Create additional content (like photos, videos, or podcasts) to supplement the written content.
- Use basic editing and website software, including Google Drive, WordPress, and others.
- Manage and train interns in the team.
- Create budgets for your social media activities
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Adhere to rules and brand guidelines.
- Report to Senior Management
- Recruit and manage the social media marketing team for your organization
- Manage change and adopt social media into your organizational culture
- Work with other branches of marketing in your company to integrate social media with all marketing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 6 years experience in social media marketing / PR
- Must have Knowledge / connects in entertainment industry
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience of managing website content
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Direct Sales Agent
- Front Desk / Social Media Officer Job at Dezigntees.ng
- Marketer Job at Greenlife Oasis
- Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Marketing Executives Job at Fastnote limited
- Sales & Marketing Manager Job at ValueFronteira Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Ef network
- Digital Marketer / Customer Service Representative Job at Toc Consult
- Content Curator / Loader Job at ZonicMe Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening