Brand Communications Assistant Job at My World of Bags
My World of Bags is a leading fashion accessory brand in Ibadan, Oyo State. We are committed to an uncomprising standard of excellence. Every one of our bags is a unique story of elegant craftsmanship and amazing creativity. Our mission is to deliver a superior product.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brand Communications Assistant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
What you'll do:
- Communicate our brand personality by developing various brand messages through different media to drive the brand narrative
- Understand the organization’s current brand positioning and design a research-based brand communication strategy that will align with the essence and ethos of the brand and reposition the brand
- Collaborate with the back-end developer and graphics team to become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Work closely with the creative director and cross-functional departments to ensure all internal and external communications are brand appropriate
- Conduct surveys and market research in order to stay current on competitive activity, anticipate consumer trends and identify opportunities to drive volume and profitability
- Define the brand communication strategy using a variety of tools, media etc., to promote brand growth and expansion online and offline
- Develop, execute, and manage the success of marketing programmes and campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message,
- Infuse dynamism on a regular basis by enhancing the website’s user experience (UX) through the use of persuasive language and creative design layout.
- The ideal candidate must be strategically-minded in furthering awareness of our unique points of differentiation to relevant audiences and have a good eye for aesthetics.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 1-2 years experience
- You love collaborating across teams and you are an out-of-the-box thinker
- Highly energetic individual with a can-do approach; you are dependable with a sense of urgency about getting results
- You have experience working with a high performance PRor graphics team
- Being detail-oriented is one of your strongest asset and you are fanatically committed to getting every aspect just right
- You have exceptional writing skills and can communicate your ideas well.
N50,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Marketing Executive Job at Fort Solar Energy Limited
- Marketer Job at Darl Distributors Limited
- Field Marketing Officer Job at the Place - Smackers Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at OneFocus Consulting Service
- Marketer Job at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Sales / Marketing Executive Job at Flexolutions Limited
- Relationship Officer Job at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
- Marketer Job at LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at AHZ Associates
- Senior Product Manager Job at Renda Limited