Brand Manager Job at Prisdav Consulting
PrisDav Consulting - Our client, a leading FMCG (Spirit & Wine) company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brand Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We seek to recruit a Brand Manager to look after and expand key brands of the product portfolios. The ideal candidate will in addition to brand management, be responsible for new product development (NPDs).
- To investigate, design, and assess new and existing company products.
- Coordinate all stages of product development, from initial concept art, to finalization and distribution.
- Assess gaps in the marketplace and find niches to market new products to.
- Work with market researchers to identify how to reflect a brand's attributes in a new product, ensuring customer value and satisfaction with that product.
- The Brand Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies with the approval of the Marketing Manager on agreed brand activities.
- The job holder champions & drives brand growth in volume, equity and market share by tracking the brand performance and trend to advise the Marketing Manager appropriately.
- The job holder develops and conduct the seamless execution of Brand plans both short and long term.
- The incumbent must be conversant with consumer marketing data and anticipate customer response, have timely information and credible insight to issues pertaining to the brand. He or She must be constantly in-tune with the market.
- He or she must play a key role in the implementation of the relevant brand activities/promotions or events. The job holder is also required to assist in delivering Measurement and Evaluation for promotional activities.
- The job holder is also required to participate in the agency meeting, whenever appropriate.
- He or she must be enterprising and resourceful in project and task management.
- The incumbent is expected to monitor stock levels of finished goods and raw material inputs for target achievement, ensuring proper cross data analysis and data interpretation as well as any other brand collateral issues.
- The incumbent must have excellent data analysis skills, good communication skills, make proficient use of the computer and admirable interpersonal relationship skills.
- B.Sc or HND in any suitable course; an MBA Marketing will be an added advantage.
- The job holder must be data driven, comfortable with the Microsoft office suites and be able to develop insights for data
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in any suitable course; an MBA Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years work experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with travelling to different part of the country and must be organized to keep track of brand details
- FMCG experience; Understand market research
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Experience working with other markets/ distributors.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Field/Digital Marketing Officer Job at NBprint.ng
- Marketing Operation Manager Job at Hazon Holdings
- Sales Manager (Travels and Tours) Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Sales Executive Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Head Sales, Real Estate Recruitment at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Westfield Consulting Limited Recruitment for Sales Executive - Media House
- Social Media Specialist Job at Giantability Media Network Ltd
- Sales Supervisor Job at Paykobo
- Corporate Sales Advisor Job at AB Microfinance Bank NIgeria