British American Tobacco (BAT) Global Graduate Programme 2021
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Global Graduate - Operations
Job Number: 32144
Job Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Seniority Level: Global Graduate
Reporting Level: Management Trainee
Reports to: Production Engineering Manager
Geographic Scope: Ibadan, Nigeria
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation
- To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
Role Positioning and Objectives
- Our Global Graduate Program - Operations helps you develop outstanding Manufacturing, Corporate and commercial skills – full understanding of the fast paced and constantly evolving environment our Manufacturing functions work in.
- We operate in a controversial industry, in challenging markets and on complex projects. Our Manufacturing team has a broad view of the business, and work together to deliver business needs, while acting safely and responsively and improving efficiency and creating one truly integrated global manufacturing team.
What is Global Graduate Program & What do we offer?
It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals.
The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team. You’ll build on your experience from the commercial challenge. Learn about the range of our Operations. And experience life at the sharp end in one of these business areas:
- Make (manufacturing)
- Plan (balancing supply with demand)
- Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy)
- Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending and quality partnerships)
- Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the heart of Operations; or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services)
- Product Innovation (working with Marketing & Sale etc)
Can this be your future role?
- Are you ready for a real job with real impact from day one?
- Are you looking to the chance to progress to a managerial role in 12 months?
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Graduated with Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Minimum Second class upper
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completed
- No more than 3 years post graduate experience
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Nigerian National ONLY
- Graduate Management Trainee (Uyo) Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Greensprings School
- career Opporties at ZETA Technologies Recruitment at
- Graduate & Management Trainee Recruitment at a reputable company
- 2021 African Leadership Group Early Graduate Program
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Climax Lubricants Industries Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at SLICE MEDIA
- Nicole Sinclair Recruitment for a Graduate Human Resources Volunteer