Business Development Executive Job at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Currently sourcing for a Business Development Executive, who wold be responsible for developing strategies to generate revenue, increase profitability and ensure the growth/sustenance for the organization; and maintaining and expanding the company’s clientele while deepening relationships with customers to meet evolving customer needs
- Candidates should have a degree in Business Administration or Management, Marketing, Creative / Theatre Arts or related courses
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing or related discipline would be an added advantage
- Should have between 5-7 years’ Experience as a Business Development Executive in an advertising or film /theatre production firm
- Prior Experience as an associate producer or producer
- Possess excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Be Smart, Innovative, Professional and Intuitive
- Possess Knowledge of Market and Industry Trends
- Have Business Proposal Writing and Presentation Skills
- Negotiation, Sales Prospecting and Critical Thinking Skills
- Possess Relationship Management and Engagement Skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Carry out extensive research and provide detailed report to management on the prospective clients, business opportunities & income streams
- Liaise with customers to assess & ascertain their needs and clearly communicate the particular product / service offerings that will help achieve respective clients’ objectives
- Develop, prepare and deliver tailor-made business proposals and presentations to prospective clients when required
- Facilitate, schedule and attend meetings to pitch the company’s product and service offerings to prospective customers
- Negotiate contract terms and close sales deals for the company in adherence to stipulated laws and regulations binding business activities within the industry
- Effectively develop and manage the relationship between the company and its new, existing and prospective clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Program Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Finance Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation