BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE
eMaginations is a smarter and hands-on alternative to traditional strategic communications firms. We provide a wide range of communications-related services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, financial technology institutions, IT companies, and government agencies over a decade.
Our business is powered by insight, creativity, ideas and strategy. We provide unique solutions for our clients to ensure that their brands are seen in special ways that differentiate them from competitors.
We have been privileged to work with the leaders in the FinTech industry and these comprise SystemSpecs owner of Remita, Precise Financial Systems the firm behind NIBSS’ cheque truncation, Innovectives operator of the largest agency banking in Nigeria and Clydestone of Ghana among others.
- We are seeking exceptional Female Business Marketing Professional to work in the marketing function of the business. She will be responsible for the effective implementation of marketing strategies targeted at communicating with clients to increase market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
- To Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for driving new business opportunities through lead generation. Working under the Business Development Manager, the BDE is responsible for generating new business opportunities and ultimately closing out the business.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc /HND in Marketing, Mass Communication or relevant field qualification.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Minimum of 25-30 years of age
- Must be a Female for gender balance in the department
- Experienced in working in a target driven environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Attending corporate business meeting with clients
- Use of initiative/decision taking
- Organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Experience with office management software like Ms Office (Ms Excel & Ms Word).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills
- Must have good sense of humour, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Communication (Written/Curating, Verbal & Presentation)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Must possess relevant knowledge in FinTech sector.
- Attention to detail
- Customer service focus.
- Market Research and Comparative Analysis
- Must be Social media savvy (Facebook,Twitter, Instagram etc.).
- Digital Marketing Intern Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Social Media Officer Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
- IT Product Analyst Job at The Concept Group
- Sales Officer (FMCG - Cosmetics) Job at Lorache Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Social Media Ambassador Job at PepTribe Nigeria
- Business Assistant Job at May University Press Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Communication Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture