Business Development Manager (IT Software) Job at PG Consulting
PG Consulting Limited - Our client, an Integrated Information Technology Company situated in Lagos, is seeking to buoy its workforce with suitably qualified candidates who perfectly fit into the position below in its technical and marketing operations:
Job Position: Business Development Manager (IT Software)
Job Code: NCPL 006
Job Location: Lagos
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Identifying and growing the business base for company’s IT Software
- Ensuring big ticket captive sales market for specific IT Software as well as general applications.
- Developing and implementing a holistic plan for establishing sustained business relationships with big-ticket partners
- Developing unique, customized business sales pitches for target clients
- Planning and implementing business sales campaigns for off-the-shelf applications and the “typical client”
- Conceiving, planning and organizing events [seminars, trainings, workshops, etc] designed at creating sales funnels for specific IT Software products
- Train on IT Software and guide deployment of software for clients
- Be consistently innovative in designing and implementing business development functions and meeting business sales goals agreed for company’s IT Software.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other related field
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in Business Development for IT Software
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing, MBA or commerce related higher degree desirable
- Evident demonstration of advanced knowledge and competence in BD and ICT industry, especially software.
- Deep understanding of IT Software market dynamics, product penetration, product distribution and adoption in the market
- Knowledge of history of IT Software applications and their latest versions, new/modern applications and innovations both locally and worldwide
- Certification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or any functionally related area of ICT
- Training capabilities in IT Software and ability to guide deployment of software for clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com quoting the Job Code and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Passport photograph should be digitally affixed to CV
- Retail Sales Executive Job at SUNU ASSURANCES NIGERIA PLC.
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Telesales Representative Job at MAX.NG
- Bike Sales Representative Job at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
- Information Technology Officer Job at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Field Sales Job at Sospitas Integrated Services Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at 5C Limited
- IT Data Collection and Database Manager Job at Management Systems International
- Sales Representative Job at Viliangel
- Business Development Manager Job at Gen128 Business Solutions