Business Development Manager Job at Akinthy Consulting
Akinthy Consulting is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Manager, Business Development will be responsible for selling the company’s services in Nigeria. He or she will have a history of successfully selling complex products and/or services to large Nigerian industrial customers.
- He or she will be able to recognize the opportunity, develop the appropriate technical and commercial responses, negotiate the terms and conditions and close the sale utilizing all applicable company resources including the local sales and business development representatives.
- The Manager, Business Development must create strong and strategic relationships at all levels within the organization to enable him work as part of a team toward delivering on his objectives.
- A productive part of the business development team
- Supporting the implementation of the company’s business strategy as set by management to grow the company’s business within its geographical area of operation
- Meeting tough but achievable sales targets for the business development managers and executives.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business.
- Identifying new sales opportunities as the market changes.
- Acting as a key contact for customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for company.
- Working with appropriate internal and external resources team to create marketing materials and tools to support business development team
- Preparing and delivering engaging and relevant presentations
- Ensure proper documentation of sales research and detailed reporting on ongoing sales and business development effort
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery
- Other related duties as required.
- A good Degree in any relevant course from a reputable school.
- Track record of success with evidence of progressively increasing responsibility
- Ability to work within a team to achieve objectives
- Deep understanding of the Nigerian Power sector
- Strong negotiation skills
- History of strong relationships with commercial customers
- Extremely goal-oriented and passionate about achieving superior results
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Savvy
- Strong analytical ability
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be required to travel a lot both within and outside the country.
- Retail Sales Executive Job at E'sorae Luxury
- Telesales Executive Job at E'sorae Luxury
- Graduate Trainee
- Corporate Sales Manager Job at E'sorae Luxury
- Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Sales Coordinator Job at Contec Global Group
- Product Sales Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Joje Hospital
- Business Development Executive Job at Contec Global Group
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE