Business Development Manager Job at DuPont
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.??
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Id: 232946W
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced Home / Remote
Category: Sales & Marketing
Mobility for travelling : up to 60%
- We currently look for a seasoned Business Development Manager - DuPont Aramids, Tyvek®, Typar® f/m covering Nigeria and Ghana.
- This role is the primary interface between DuPont and distributors as well as end users for Safety Solutions in Nigeria and Ghana.
- The role is requiring sales, technical and business skills needed to interact with different levels of leadership, purchasing as well as health and safety engineers.
- Overseeing and managing sales activities in Nigeria and Ghana. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving annually defined sales targets (revenue, past dues and contribution)
- Develop a rich pipeline of opportunities for growth for each segment, working closely with segment leaders to translate these into revenue for Nigeria & Ghana
- Build strong relationships with distributors and end-use customers across multiple segments, with a view to expand DuPont coverage across the region
- Creating marketing and demand generation activities to support sales through planned road shows and seminars for our key segments, using DuPont CRM tools to manage the process
- Development of new product applications in cooperation with customers and end users
- Development of plans to support growth of new products or applications in selected industry segments
- Working with key external and government stakeholders to advocate for DuPont solutions in target markets
- Active participation at fairs to promote existing portfolio and identify new market trends and development opportunities
- Provide market and competitive intelligence data on a monthly basis for the segments of responsibility
- Development of relationships with strategic end users in key target segments (Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Utilities, Manufacturing, Defense, Printing & Graphics)
- Employee is expected to work independently in tight co-ordination with the Sub-Sahara Africa business team
- Strong commercial and/or technical background in industrial segments
- Ideally several years of experience in industry
- Being at ease when dealing with people. Showing strong talent to negotiate, to influence and to listen carefully. Ability to communicate internally and externally with impact.
- Excellence in being self-driven and organized.
- Team Player capabilities within an international team.
- Language: English required.
- Sales Manager Job at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Sales Associate (Lagos & Abuja)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverage Limited
- Head of Sales and Marketing (SAAS) Job at TeamAce Limited
- Enterprise Sales Executive (ISP) Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Business Development Officer Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Brewing Area Manager Job at International Breweries Plc
- Sales Agent Job at VDT Communications
- Business Development Executive Job at HR Direct Consulting