Business Development Manager Job at Manz Incorporated Limited
Manz Incorporated Limited, an Oil and Gas Services company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Bogije, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- B.Sc Degree in related field. MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in selling complex business solutions in an Oil and Gas business environment, especially EPC.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Oil and Gas business environments, issues and current trends.
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply.
- Sales Executive Job at Workforce Group
- Telesales Representative Job at PREPCLASS NG
- Business Development Executive Job at Rythands Innovation Centre
- Business Development Analyst Job at Crevance Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Business Developer Job at CWAY GROUP
- Van Sales Representative Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- KONGA Ongoing Recruitment for Bulk Sales Executives
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Busines Development Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services