Business Development Manager Job at Total Bakery Solutions
Total Bakery Solutions is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Delta
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate production and delivery of marketing materials e.g flyers, brochures, e.t.c to be used for marketing activities.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services by addressing or predicting clients’ needs.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, expenses, revenue, invoices, receipts, quotations, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Servicing/maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople and oversee junior workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Special skill in negotiation and bargaining.
- Atleast 5 years proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Time management and planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the heading “Application for the position of Business Development Manager”
- Sales Administrator Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Sales Specialist Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
- Sales Executive (Boutique) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Business Manager Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- Bakery Sales Representative Job at Selena Bakeries Limited
- Senior Corporate Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at CareerXpress
- Channel Sales Manager Job at Multiopower Global Solutions Limited