Business Development Manager Recruitment at Schemelink Properties Limited
Schemelink Properties Limited is regarded as one of the players in the real estate sector. Thus, as part of our legacies over the years to build our customer’s confidence and to bring reforms into the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are hiring a Business Development Manager to take over existing sale challenges and break new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- A bright enthusiastic and confident graduate level professional with proven interest and demonstrable track record in sales is required to grow Business Development team
- The successful Business Development applicant will be working for a friendly, exciting, vibrant company set to expand rapidly
- This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking to expand in his/her sales career.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a passion for client interaction, Business Development and presentations working within a vibrant and exciting industry.
- The successful Business Development candidate will have excellent business development skills, great communication and negotiation skills as well as high personal standards and strong desire to develop within a growing business.
- Generate new clientele-base
- Using a consultative approach, build and maintain positive business relationships with key stakeholders, the current client base and potential clients through a consultative approach and using creative solutions
- Ensure client expectations are met and client satisfaction is maximised
- Provide proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Develop strategies and implementation of business development strategy to maximise the potential for the business
- Write accurate and detailed reports as required
- Working to and exceeding targets
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing and increasing market share
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Experience in the Real Estate Industry is a Major Requirement
- OND/HND/NCE/BSc in Social Sciences or other related fields
- Close Proximity to Ikeja Axis
- Marketing Certification is an added advantage
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Able to prioritize time and workload
- Excellent negotiator.
Attractive renumeration coupled with Commission, Official Car, other Bonuses and Incentives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Representative Job at Chase Gaming Solutions
- Business Officer Job at McBuddy Properties Limited
- Sales Administrator Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Sales Specialist Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
- Sales Executive (Boutique) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Business Manager Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- Bakery Sales Representative Job at Selena Bakeries Limited
- Senior Corporate Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited