Business Development Officer (BDO) Job at Pyramid Pharmacy Limited
Pyramid Pharmacy Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer (BDO)
Job Location: Abuja
- The Business Development Officer (BDO) is responsible for the development and expansion of new business opportunities within established and prospective clients by providing leadership in overall business planning, marketing and branding initiatives.
- BDO will manage the entire sales cycle from lead sourcing through contract closure; including making presentations to clients about our core products and services.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare competitive study bid proposals and liaise with clients throughout the bidding process.
- Identify client needs to define sales opportunities through either cross selling or upselling. Ensure adequate solutions are proposed to client and lead opportunity management
- Work closely with the Executive Team to establish key strategic partnerships with new and existing clients as well as with all functional teams within the company to enhance business performance and client relations.
- Analyse market opportunities; develop business plans and sales strategies for each account in liaison with subject matter experts. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Maintain high visibility within client organisation. Monitor client satisfaction by communicating regularly with clients.
- Maintain high levels of repeat business through nurturing relationships with existing clients and ensuring satisfaction with service delivery.
- Cultivate strong relationships with existing and new clients, from initial contact throughout the sales process and ensure proper after-sales service including maintaining the business relationship.
- Establish strong, long-term relationships with vendors with key decision-makers within accounts and develop deep knowledge of the client/ suppliers organisation.
- Liaise and attend meetings with client functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Generate new leads and pursue new business.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of experience selling services in the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry
- Track record of sales closure and clients accounts management
- Strong presentation skills (to prepare and deliver high-quality sales presentations)
- Experience with proposal development, contract negotiation and closing a contract
- Ability to be flexible and easily multitask
- Good computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Power point)
- Great communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Commitment to self and professional development.
Education and/ or Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Professional certification(s) in line with Business development or sales would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Administrator Job at Brooks Advisory Services Limited
- Sales Specialist Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
- Sales Executive (Boutique) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Business Manager Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- Bakery Sales Representative Job at Selena Bakeries Limited
- Senior Corporate Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at CareerXpress
- Channel Sales Manager Job at Multiopower Global Solutions Limited