Business Development Officer Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new marketing strategies to promote the institution’s services or image and also evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception
- Support the overall marketing objectives of the Institution both externally and internally
- Develop in conjunction with the other staff of the Institution, plans for the growth and development of the Academy and the expansion or improvement of the services.
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective clients and other business and project partners.
- Organize studies and surveys based on detailed market research of our services and to gain a clear understanding of clients, competitors and general environment
- Responsible for seeking out potential clients, offering them our services and familiarizing them with the benefits of the services.
- Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery
- Supply sufficient information to the Registrar to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Participate in advertising and effective distribution of promotional material throughout the academy and to current and prospective clients
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends in order to identify future business opportunities.
- Market the academy’s National Diploma Programs
- Market the academy’s Part-time program option for the programs run by the academy
- Market the academy’s professional certification programs
- Liaise with other training bodies in partnering with the academy on related training programs.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc qualification
- 5 - 7 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International