Business Intelligence Analyst Recruitment at IntelFort Limited
Intelfort Nigeria Limited is a technology solutions provider formed with the purpose to take the productivity of organizations in Africa to the next level with Data analytics and Artificial Intelligence; we are a data analytics providing solutions organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A business intelligence analyst’s analyzes data with the purpose of identifying areas where an organization can improve. They also gather and analyze data with the purpose of providing solutions to potential organizational obstacles.
- Creating models, reports, and dashboards on PowerBI, SSRS, SQL, Excel
- Designing services and scripts on SSIS, SSAS, and SSMS.
- Querying data and presenting results in easy-to-understand formats.
- Documenting deployment instructions in line with operating procedures.
- Creating ETL processes and database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis that generate valuable insights to drive strategy, product or other key decisions for the company and our clients.
- Collaborating with business analysts to understand client environments, organizational reporting requirements and propose configuration solutions that meet these.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
- 1 - 2 years work experience in related field.
- Resident within Lagos State environs.
- Experience working with databases (MSSQL SERVER).
- Knowledge of T-SQL, the ability to write complex inquiries and their optimization.
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL Reporting Services, PowerBI and MS Excel.
- Experience of developing technical documentation.
- Attention to details, the ability to provide the ideas both to technical and non-technical addressees, analytical thought, skill of working in team.
- Knowledge of R or Python programming would be an asset.
- Understanding of Mongo or any No-SQL database is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of operational Data Store / Data Warehouse.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience using Python or R for data preparation and analysis.
- Experience using ETL tools to integrate, disconnect data sets.
- Knowledge of Data visualization tools, preferably Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience using Cloud solution for Data analytics, preferably Data tools on Microsoft. Azure (example Azure Synapse analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake).
- Experience implementing a Data Warehouse Solution either on-premise or in the cloud (is a plus).
- Background in a highly quantitative field and knowledge of Statistics and Data modelling (is a plus).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Graphic Designer Job at Blackcopper (Techstars '22)
- IT Intern Recruitment at Talenture Group
- Job Openings at Seven Star Consultants Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Acronis International
- IT Systems and Network Administrator Job at BP Business Solutions
- IT Officer Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Full Stack Web Developer Job at Global Impact I.T Solutions and Consult
- Enterprise Automation, Business Analyst Job at Interswitch
- Job Openings at Kraks Media Limited
- 2022 United Bank for Africa Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP)