Business Manager Job at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- As the Business Manager, you are responsible for the planning and execution of all operational aspects and the day to day control of the Cinemas business to meet sales and performance standards across all cinema.
- Plan and execute operational procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all cinema
- Perform duties and supervise Theatre Managers and F&B Managers in all aspects of operations including Box Office, Concessions, retail, coffee shop, lounges, ushering and projection.
- Develop, set, review and monitor uniform standards, operational practices, company policies, hygiene, quality standards and ensure they are adhered to.
- Ensure efficient and effective deployment of staff to provide service standard and manage business levels.
- Continuously review all aspects of the operations to maximize customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and effectiveness, enhancement of sales, profitability and standards.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring the effective training and development of all managers and staff including succession planning.
- Ensure all day to day accounting and financial controls are fully operational.
- Liaise with marketing staff in the preparation of advertising and marketing plans and ensure full support from operations.
- Set and ensure all procedures are followed and be responsible for monitoring and updating quality procedures, carryout operational audits.
- In Liaison with the company Health & Safety Manager set all emergency and health and safety procedures and ensure they are fully implemented.
- Receive reports on all relevant events for the information of the senior Management, General Manager and investigate all events and take corrective action as required.
- Ensure effective, preventive maintenance programmes are carried out for all cinemas
- Manage key performance indicators
- Assist in setting up new operations and plans to develop the business.
- Monitor through Theatre Managers and chief projectionist to ensure excellent presentation and filming screening standards.
- Must have minimum of strong eight (8) year Cinema experience
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Experience of Planning and scheduling skills
- Must be Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Experience of leading and managing a large team
- Excellent leadership, managerial and organization skills
- Able to make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- In-depth understanding of the company and its position in the industry
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potentials clearly and confidently
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject.
- Business Developer Job at Dutum Company Limited
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Agent Job at Transsnet Group
- Junior Sales Executive Job at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Business Manager Job at TeamAce
- Business Development Executive Job at PeeCredit
- Sales Representative Job at Merit Healthcare Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Carrot Top Drugs Limited
- Business Development Associate Job at Seedstars
- Telemarketer / Business Development Officer Recruitment