Business Strategy Specialist Job at RusselSmith Group
RusselSmith Group, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management services company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as our principal medium of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfil their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Strategy Specialist
Job Reference Code: 1606
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Summary of Functions
- Responsible for business strategy, administering the operational controls within the Business Sales team
- Sales Account Management:
- Work with Sales Team to develop and implement the Customer/Service account plan and the successful account framework.
- Identify opportunities for the introduction of the Company’s services or the development of new services.
- Develop and manage relationships with sales officers. Identify and help implement relationship development/targeting activities. Assist in managing the relationship development action plans to ensure optimum coordination and leverage.
- Coordinate and managing the work of the sales team and ensure necessary actions are undertaken by the sales team.
- Attend market network, industry events and conferences regularly. Ensure that the sales team takes full advantage of various marketing events and activities to assist with relationship development.
- Coordinate sales team daily activities and lead management plan.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls, appointments, closed sales, and follow-up activity.
- Learn from and share with other members of the sales team best practice ideas, emerging the organizations capabilities and services line and approaches.
- Communicate significant developments on the customer account with the sales team.
- Develop and implement strategies to create new revenue opportunities within existing accounts.
- Market Research & Strategy:
- Provide innovative solutions and identify new business and efficiency opportunities.
- Implement efforts to increase RusselSmith’s market share and reputation glocally through increased revenue, multiple service lines within the client base, strong client relationships, and collaborating to innovate and accelerate results.
- Provide market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, legislation information that assists the team in reaching its goals.
- Research the customer profile accounts and its services, facilities, operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a RusselSmith sales objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, services, needs, gaps and strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Report Generation & Meeting:
- Maintain sales pipeline of qualified opportunities at various stages of the sales process. Analyze account status to understand accounts and specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger service provision and standardization of opportunities. Analysis on using one service line to open other service line opportunities
- Ensure the accuracy of sales team input on an ongoing basis to update the Sales Pipeline and present this to Top Management.
- Oversee the timely submission of sales daily and or monthly progress reports.
- Plan and attend regular update meetings with sales team.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure sales requests are followed up and required services are completed in timeframes acceptable to the customer.
- Generate Business Sales quarterly board reports and other exception reports as assigned
- Monitor and measure performance of the account against objectives.
- Manage ad-hoc queries and enquires generated by sales portfolio.
- Policy & Procedure:
- Formulate, develops and updates departmental policies, procedures and forms for the effective implementation.
- Draft, define and set departmental budgets, objectives and plans.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of all departmental procedures. Bring to the immediate attention of the department head any deviation or non-compliance.
- Administrative Functions:
- Proofreading and reviewing sales/ marketing presentation to clients.
- Maintaining and expanding good relationships with existing customers.
- Performs other duties assigned or required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or any related field.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Result driven
- Strong retail math skills with experience in building sales plans as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player – able to work equally well independently or as part of a team
- Ability to establish rapport with high-profile, professionals and demonstrate superior knowledge and competence to build loyalty among client stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret marketing data.
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
- Sitting for extended periods is common.
- Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents
- The job is performed outdoors and indoors in a traditional office setting
- Agricultural Consultant Job at Colossus Investment Limited
- Consultant Job at The Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Consultant Job at The United Nations Development Programme(UNDP)
- GIS Consultant Job at Jhpiego
- Consultant II Job at The Management Sciences for Health
- Healthcare Consultant Job at Pathway Financial & Consultancy Services Limited
- Business Consultant Job at Pathway Financial & Consultancy Services Limited
- Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant Job at TriVersa Limited
- Corporate Intrapreneur Job at Tolaram Group
- Nationwide Recruitment for Business Builder at Xerox Corporation Services