Business Studies Teacher
Noble Hall Academy located in Abuja; seeks to hire experienced and suitable candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Business Studies Teacher
- We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
- Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes:
- Able to inspire pupils to learn
- Are positive and enthusiastic
- Patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful IGCSE teaching experience.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
- B.Sc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-11
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
7th September, 2017.
- Investment Manager Job at the Capital Companion Limited
- Education Programme Officer Job at Street Child
- Hausa Language Support Job at Translators Without Borders
- Kanuri Language Support Job at Translators Without Borders
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- Ongoing Recruitment at the Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD)
- Teaching Jobs at Cornerstone Montessori Schools, Abuja
- Massive Recruitment at Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology
- Area Sales Manager Job at Pharma Ethics Limited
- TOEFL / IELTS Teacher Job at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited