Business Support Intern Recruitment at The Outsource Company
The Outsource Company is an innovative, technology-driven and world-class firm offering business process outsourcing and other Information Technology enabled services. We are licensed by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC).
Our call centre is of international standard, multi-lingual, 350+ seat capacity and we operate from two locations in Abuja and Lagos providing 24-hour call centre services for local and international clients. We offer value for money and ensure we surpass client’s expectations in their Service Level Agreements (SLA). Our facility is an ultramodern infrastructure which provides services of international standard. Our client base includes the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC), Nigeria Broadcasting Commission (NBC) and some financial institutions as well as telecommunications companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Support Intern
Job Location: Abuja
- We are seeking application from qualified Corp members serving or yet to serve in Abuja to work as a Business-Support Intern.
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Business Support Intern” as subject
- Operations Support / Business Services Representative Job at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- Business Development Executive and Solar
- Business Development Executive (Commercial & industrial sale, downstream Oil and Gas)
- Business Development Executive (Aviation fuel marketing)
- Business Development Executive
- Online Sales Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Obaton Projects Limited
- Business Development Manager
- Client Relationship Lead (Sales) at Awka Millennium City
- Business Developer Job at Newchip Technologies