Call Center Agent at Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client, a reputable Insurance Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Call Center Agent
Job Location: Lagos (Island and Mainland)
- We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable Company
- He/She will be the liaison between the organization and its current and potential customers
- He/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- One or two years’ experience working in a related job role.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Attractive Basic pay and other benefits.
- Relationship Manager Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Customer Service Manager Job at Manufacturing & Resources Development Limited
- Waiter Job Recruitment at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
- Customer Care Representative Job at Amag Buz Venture
- Customer Support Representative (Diagnostics) Job at 54gene
- Head of Operations Job at A Travel and Tourism Consulting Firm
- Customer Service Representative Job at Sharptowers Limited
- Accounts / Customer Service Executive Job at FirstLead
- Debt Collections Agent Job at ConSol Limited (Consol)
- Customer Relations Officer Job at Trado Global Limited