Career Opportunities at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Showroom Manager 2 - Lekki
Job Location: Lagos
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e
- Supervise daily operations at the showroom and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag check and arrangement regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the showroom manager
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide weekly report to showroom manager for irregularities
- Arrange transport scheduling for installers.
- Follow up on after-sales services and provide solutions on issues raised
- Minimum of a First Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
Job Position: Warehouse Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Assesses the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to container arrivals.
- Supervises the receipt of all arriving consignments
- Monitors the quantity and quality of cargos stored
- Carries out regular physical random warehouse checks of cargos and reports observation.
- Prepares all procedures for cargo disposal
- Carries out timely identification and documentation of stock management
- Maintains tidy store environment at all times
- Oversees activities of store loaders
- Observes all HSE regulations and requirements in the warehouse
- Reports on daily warehouse positions.
- Minimum of OND in Logistics, Supply chain, Business Administration, any other relevant discipline is required
- Minimum of 1 year of cognate experience in a related field.
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Initiates and implements approved inventory management policies, procedures to guide proper handling of stored items.
- Oversees safe and efficient receipt of cargos including proper identification and documentation.
- Identifies, inspects and records the qualities and weights of all cargo received
- Oversees proper and efficient scheduling of cargo pick up from the warehouse
- Coordinates the flow of incoming and outgoing cargo or consignment in the warehouse
- Prepares loading plans and ensures that standard waybills are duly completed.
- Maintains necessary inventory documents and updates inventory records in the inventory system for the cargo receipt, storage, issues and release.
- Directs all warehouse activities, ensuring all cargos are identified, stored correctly, labelled and their locations are duly recorded.
- Designs and implements a preventive maintenance program for the warehouse facilities and equipment arranging for servicing as needed.
- Carries out the warehouse safety plan including conducting quarterly safety meetings with all Warehouse Assistants, ensuring compliance with safety requirements.
- Prepares and submits timely reports to management on all warehouse activities.
- Supervises the activities of all personnel in the warehouse including the casual workers/loaders to ensure optimal utilization
- Puts in place controls to ensure proper monitoring of all warehouse activities
- Reviews and approves in a timely manner all warehouse expenses before they are submitted to the showroom manager
- Works to ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all records are properly maintained
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Latest Job Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Executive Store Assistant Job at Sooyah Bistro Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Limited
- Store Manager Job at Room XIX
- Storekeeper Job at Vertex Realty Solutions Limited
- Inventory Controller Job at Kwik Delivery
- Assistant Store Keeper Job at Sayed Farms Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Store Keeper Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Henkel Graduate Internship Recruitment