Career Opportunities at Uptitek
Uptitek owns and vends ERP systems. At Uptitek, we provide hybrid ERPII systems for our clients. This means, we customize our existing ERP systems which expose and consume application programming interfaces (API) to meet the requirements of a wide range of businesses in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate IT Officer
Job Location: Imo
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems. Our promise is to train you to become a Full Stack Developer and an Entrepreneur therefore your assignments will vary from back-end to front-end tasks, system support, system presentation, technical understanding of programming from project to project, etc
- Therefore, you must be flexible to embrace a unique culture that supports innovation and entrepreneurship to enable you to achieve your full potential and chart your own career.
- As an employee at Uptitek, you will have the opportunity to work on some amazing real-life projects that impact thousands to millions of users, while also building on key skills for your future career.
The Person and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree / HND qualification.
- Keen interest in IT
- Flexibility to prioritize tasks
- Commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Ability to communicate ideas both written and oral
- Ability to solve complex problems in a reasonable time
- Ability to work as part of a global team or alone
- Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Job Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Imo
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems.
- You will create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces, write well designed, testable and efficient code, ensure that designs are in compliance to the clients specifications whilst closely working with clients.
- You will make updates, maintain, and add functionalities to our own existing java software program that has been developed.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept
- Must display ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Knowledge in developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Detail-oriented andskillfullin DB Schema design and SQL development
- Knowledge at working in an Agile/Scrum development.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM frameworks
- Ability in compiling detailed technical documentation.
Negotiable and based on experience.
Job Position: Mathematics, English & Ibo Teachers
Job Location: Imo
General Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE) in the relevant subjects
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable teaching experience
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be highly computer literate and ICT savvy.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Mobile Application Developer Job at CloudWare Technologies
- Job Openings at codethatsprints
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Graduate Human Resource Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Phonics / Diction Teacher Recruitment at Christhoyeh Educational Services
- English Language Teacher Recruitment at His Excellency International Schools
- IT Technical / Social Media Manager Job at Zenith Carex International
- Network Support Engineer Recruitment at Jetlink Limited
- Shepherdsville Academy Recruitment for a Classroom Teacher
- Front-end Developer (UI / UX) Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance