Channel Specialist Job at ASUS Nigeria
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook brand that creates innovative technology to deliver a seamless, joyful digital life for everyone.
Our story began 29 years ago on a journey to create the world’s best motherboards. From those humble beginnings, ASUS quickly grew to become the world’s best-selling and most award-winning motherboard brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Familiar with IT channel and good relationship with customers.
- 5 years+ experience is a plus.
- Goal-oriented and good cost control skill.
- Fluent English speaking.
- Be responsible for multiple product lines sales in Nigeria market channel. Products include Finished goods (Focus: Monitor) and Components (Focus: VGA & ODD & MB) &, and other products of ASUS OPBG.
- Manage Top customers and overall channel in Nigeria to achieve sales target of each account and each product lines.
- Customer relationship maintenance with resellers. Ensure healthy payment pattern between key accounts to distributors and assist sellout of distributors.
- Market survey & regular update of market situation. Weekly sales & inventory report submission.
- Coordinate with country marketing and service team to ensure high-quality product promotion and after-sales service.
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Bank Teller Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
- Computer Programmer / Tutor Job at AcademicianHelp
- Subject Expert (Pre NYSC / NYSC / Internship) Recruitment at AcademicianHelp
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Currency Trader
- Treasury Sales Officer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Home Tutor Job at Tempkers
- Language Teacher (French, Yoruba) Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- Biology Teacher Job at KingsPark College of Arts and Sciences
- English / Diction / Phonics Class Teacher Job at EOAC International Schools