Chartered Accountant Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited - Our client, a Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to recruit a highly qualified chartered accountant with years of experience to join its team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
- As a chartered accountant, you should possess a stable working track record, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be highly knowledgeable in the broad spectrum of accounting practices
- Oversee all monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments, claim and invoice generation, and management of overhead expenses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in regards to net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
- Manage and track all activity related to inventory, including sales and rentals as well as promotional use, and re-order products when volumes get low.
- Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area’s financial records are reconciled by month-end.
- Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
- Participate in annual review boards to analyze financial information for the prior year and make recommendations for improvements going forward.
- Work with internal personnel and (if needed) outside tax consultants quarterly to prepare tax forms for submission.
- Assist external auditors in reviewing processes and workflow by providing reports and supporting documentation, and by contributing personal knowledge and analysis.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Masters Degree in Accounting is an added advantage.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Highly experience in accounting or other role involving financial analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Data Entry Operator Job at Saro Agro Allied
- Job Recruitment at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Accountant / Admin Recruitment at SterlingPRO
- Account Officer Recruitment at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Cashier Job at Alpha Pharma
- Accountant Job at MacTay Consulting
- Accountant Job at Beacongate Limited
- Cashier Job at Chef Eros & Co
- Accountant Job at Outside Peek
- Trainee Accountant Recruitment at NOSPROM CONSULT