Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
XpatFunds is a Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI), with major goal of creating a pool of funds for Investments & economic welfare of Africans & Nigerians in particular. Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Review all accounting, internal control and auditing process, systems and policies, and make recommendations.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments, and provide recommendations to improve the organizational process.
- Work with management to ensure overall profitability/stability of the Institution.
- Any other role as may be assigned.
- 1st degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences
- At least 3 years working experience, gained in a banking, marketing, insurance or related institution.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good Knowledge of Uyo /neighboring market.
- Computer Knowledge
- All Applicants for CAO must possess relevant professional CertifIcate in accounting.
Very attractive and negotiable, based on experience.
- Finance Manager Job at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Accounts and Finance Staff Job at A reputable organization
- Accountant Job at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at Keen British School
- Accounts Officer Job at NUE Offshore Resources Limited
- Accountant Job at The Laundry Box
- Accounts Supervisor Job at Sterling Resources
- Cashier Job at Svelte Global Company
- Financial / Commercial Controller Recruitment at A reputable conglomerate
- Accountant Job at Whyte Cleon Limited