Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
XpatFunds is a Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI), with major goal of creating a pool of funds for Investments & economic welfare of Africans & Nigerians in particular. Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Review all accounting, internal control and auditing process, systems and policies, and make recommendations.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments, and provide recommendations to improve the organizational process.
- Work with management to ensure overall profitability/stability of the Institution.
- Any other role as may be assigned.
- 1st degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences
- At least 3 years working experience, gained in a banking, marketing, insurance or related institution.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good Knowledge of Uyo /neighboring market.
- Computer Knowledge
- All Applicants for CAO must possess relevant professional CertifIcate in accounting.
Very attractive and negotiable, based on experience.
- Accountant (Youth Corps Member) Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Chartered Accountant Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Cashier Job at Rossland Group
- Account Manager Job at Hazon Holdings
- Accountant (M / W / D) Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Finance Manager Job at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Daily Need Distributions Company
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Deodar Controls Limited
- Cashier Job at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Accountant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited