Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
A reputable and renowned Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) situated in the heart of Lagos, requires the services of experienced candidates to fill the under-listed vacant position below:
Job Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure effective management of the Bank’s financial assets (liquid and fixed) towards promoting/achieving business goals and financial targets.
- Shall also be responsible for anticipating and controlling financial risks, through ensuring the constant availability of accurate and current financial information and financial resources, in line with the Banks business objectives.
- For this role, the candidate must be a qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or must possess any equivalent certification.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years working experience in relevant field.
- B.Sc Minimum of 2.2 or HND Upper credit
- Second degree and professional qualifications are added advantage
- Graduate Regional Control Officer at United Bank for Africa
- Finance Controller at Kimberly-Clark
- Accounting / Front Desk Officer
- Graduate Account Officer
- Accounting Clerk/Data Entry Officer at Altara
- Auditor, Firm Engagement at Pact West Africa (Nigeria)
- Transaction Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Head of Audit
- Accounting Officer at Hipothomes
- Financial Manager