Chief Mechanic Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief Mechanic
Job Number: 26118
Job Location: Nigeria
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Attends and promote the safety meetings and have special safety meetings with his mechanic crew whenever necessary.
- Attends all the safety drills held onboard.
- Ensure good housekeeping in his/her area.
- Be familiar with all relevant work and safety procedures issued by Saipem and by the Operator and promote the implementation of same.
- Ensure that his subordinates use compulsory protective equipment and are safety minded in their day to day work.
- Ensure that no mechanical work that requires a “work permit” or mechanical/electrical isolation is started until a proper investigation has been carried out and approvals have been given in writing.
- Promptly report all accidents, near-miss accidents and non-conformances job.
- React timely to all corrective action requests.
- Ensure that personnel under his supervision possess the necessary qualifications and experience to properly carry out the work assigned to them from a professional as well as a safety point of view.
- Be familiar with all the classification society’s and the authority’s rules and regulation applicable to his area of responsibility.
- Ensures that before and maintenance activity is started, a proper risk evaluation is carried out precautions have been taken and “Work Permit” has been signed, in case of need.
- Uses compulsory protective equipment and be safety minded during his/her day to day work.
- Familiarize himself with reporting routines regarding the AMOS based maintenance system onboard.
- The Chief Mechanic shall have a good knowledge of mechanical parts of the rig and equipment, with drilling equipment.
- At least five years of experience in Jack up units. His/her training referred to the assignment and in accordance to the requirements of Oil & Gas Industry to work offshore (OPITO).
- He shall have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Electrical Engineer
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Senior Piping Engineer - Expat
- Electrical Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- Chief Electrician Job at a reputable company
- Offshore Installation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Mechanic Job at a reputable company
- Maintenance Manager Job at a reputable company
- Building/Civil Engineer Recruitment at a reputable Construction company
- Process Maintenance Supervisor Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Electrical Engineer Job at a Cassava Processing Company