Chief Operating Officer (COO) Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client, is an integrated downstream Oil and Gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Reference Number: 130-PEO01063
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- The COO role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall business operations strategy as this is crucial for growth and profitability of Group Operations; cutting across; Retail Sales, Trading, Logistics and Depot Operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees the development and implementation of operation business strategies, objectives and plans to achieve corporate targets.
- Allocates resources as required by the various operations
- Prepares and implements the annual budget for the core business units and monitors performance to ensure that variances are minimised
- Puts in place measures to ensure that approved operational standards, procedures and practices are consistently rolled out and adhered to across core business units
- Oversees the management of relationships with key business partners
- Engages with the external communities, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders concerning business operations to ensure operations run smoothly at all locations
- Reviews and presents management and regulatory reports on core business operations
- Ensures adequate crisis prevention and crisis management measures are in place across all core business locations
- Evaluate performance data / metrics and implements measures to ensure achievement of operational / financial targets
- Ensures adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of core business unit staff
- Drives compliance with governance, risk management and effectiveness standards and recommendations across the core Business Units.
- Reports to - Group Managing Director
- Direct Reports - Depot Managers
- Head, Trading
- Head, Retail & Commercial Sales
- Head, Logistics
- Bachelor's degree in in a Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
- Master’s degree in business or related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant downstream experience in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- General Manager Job at GOS Project Limited
- Branch Manager Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Workshop Manager Job at Dangote Group
- General Manager Job at a reputable company
- Chief Operating Officer Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Executive Director Recruitment at a reputable company
- Manager - Workshop at Promasidor Nigeria
- Workshop Manager Job at a reputable Construction company
- Workshop Supervisor Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Chief Operating Officer Job at HealthPlus Limited