Chief Security Officer
A fast growing conglomerate with interest in diverse areas of the economy and planning to diversify into new areas of the economy hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Chief Security Officer
Ref Id: NV-004
Job Locations: Lagos and South-west
- The CSO is the executive whose ultimate role is to ensure that our organization’s security function adds significant value and gives it a competitive advantage.
- The CSO is responsible for enhancing and improving physical security;
- He is responsible for the whole security of the organization;
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures;
- Coordinate cross functional teams in maintaining vigilance and security of the organization;
- Must be available 24 hours for genuine emergencies within the company;
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning;
- Implement action plans to monitor and control risk;
- Collaborate with network of vendors who secure the company’s assets.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in Security field.
- Prior military, para-military or law enforcement experience and must have attained the rank of Captain and not more than Colonel or its equivalent.
- Relevant security certifications.
Additional Experience preferred but not required:
- MBA or other advanced degree in security management will be an advantage.
- Security Personnel Recruitment at First Rhasonel Limited
- Security Officer Job at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Arksego Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Security Officer
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Massive Recruitment 2019
- Security Operations Specialist at Egbin Power Plc
- Security Officer
- Security Guard
- Meristem Securities Limited Analyst Trainee Program 2019
- Operations Supervisor
- Assistant Operations Manager