Civil Engineer Job at Dayola Property and Development
Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers' delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client's taste and desire.
Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub-Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the overseeing and coordination of work on the construction site.
The duties of the Civil Engineering include yet are not restricted to:
- Organizing contractors including carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters to carry out building tasks.
- Ensuring proper finishing of all construction projects
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Monitor requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Must be a graduate of Civil Engineering
- Must have at least 8 years post NYSC experience as a Civil Engineer
- Must have Contracting and Site Management experience
- Structural engineering experience will be an added bonus.
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Ability to check that work performed is of the required standard
- Strong, fit and healthy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Technical Specialist Job at Cloud Interactive Associates
- CISCO Certified Engineer Job at Randson Limited
- Linux Network / Office Automation Engineer Job at Access Solutions
- Turbine Specialist Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Shutdown Coordinator Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Senior Technical Chiller Engineer Job at Construction Stakeholders
- Enterprise Presales Engineer Job at Infobip
- Agricultural Engineer Job at Supra Investment
- Environmental Engineer Job at Supra Investment
- Senior Completions Engineer Job at Leap29